Call for Paper
Abstracts and Paper Submission
All unpublished papers related to the above topics are welcomed. Abstracts should include objectives, methods, results and conclusions and should be approximately 250 words in English. Abstracts and full papers should be submitted in the form of Microsoft Word attachments through the conference website (www.eresd.cn). Detailed requirements for abstracts and papers are available on the conference website. The official working language for the conference is English.
Publication of Papers
- (1) Abstracts accepted by the academic committee of the conference will be compiled into the conference abstract book (electronic), which will be distributed to all the delegates at the time of conference check-in;
- (2) Excellent papers will be selected by the academic committee, and certificates will be issued;
- (3) Excellent papers selected by the organizing committee can be recommended to four journals: International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, Deep Underground Science and Engineering, Emergency Management Science and Technology, or Geohazard Mechanics. After being reviewed and accepted, the papers can be published in a regular or special issue. In previous conferences, several high-level papers closely related to the scope of the journal have been published in International Journal of Mining Science and Technology.
- (4) Certificates will be issued for invited keynote speakers in both plenary sessions and parallel sessions;
- (5) Best posters will be selected and certificates will be issued.